Registrierung Suche Forum Zur Startseite Uploads

CxK Forum » >> Öffentlich << » Offtopic » Uncle Bob » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Uncle Bob
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

ArthurDent ArthurDent ist männlich
CxK - Member

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Herkunft: Saarland

Uncle Bob Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen

Uncle Bob

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket an the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess."
"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"

"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens before they're hatched."

"That's a fine story Lucy," she continued. "Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Green Beret in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with with the machete till the blade broke and then kill the last ten with his bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the teacher, "What kind of moral did your daddy tell you
from that horrible story?"

"Don't fuck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."

Neun von zehn Stimmen in meinem Kopf sagen mir ich wäre
nicht verrückt. Die zehnte Stimme summt nur leise die Melodie
von Tetris.
30.01.2009 10:21 ArthurDent ist offline E-Mail an ArthurDent senden Homepage von ArthurDent Beiträge von ArthurDent suchen Nehmen Sie ArthurDent in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
CxK Forum » >> Öffentlich << » Offtopic » Uncle Bob

Views heute: 18.067 | Views gestern: 583.465 | Views gesamt: 60.159.072

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.x.x , Entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH CxK Green © by Kugelfisch